Tue, Jun 26|
EB-5 Investor Visa Webinar
EB-5 Investor Visa Webinar by BBI Law Group, P.C. in collaboration with Skil App!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 26, 2018, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About The Event
- Most Indian nationals working in the U.S. are highly skilled professionals. Yet in most instances, they deal with great difficulties at all stages of the U.S. immigration process. It starts with the uncertainty of the H-1B lottery and ends with a backlog of more than a decade for a green card. Moreover, there is an on-going threat to end work permits for spouses of H-1B workers.
- An alternative to these challenges is the lesser-known EB-5 investor visa. The EB-5 green card category currently has no backlog for Indian nationals and is a viable option for some Indian professionals working in the U.S. who may be otherwise stuck in a decades-long backlog.
- The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program provides green cards / permanent U.S. residency (and a direct path to U.S. citizenship) to foreign investors and their immediate family members upon making a $500,000 USD investment in a new U.S. business that creates at least 10 full-time American jobs. THE REQUIRED INVESTMENT AMOUNT WILL SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!
- Attorneys shall provide requirements for EB-5 investor visa in this webinar and shall be able to answer most of your open questions pertaining to the EB-5 investor program.
- Joining this conference, helps you understand about EB5 category.
- Due to the time limit, we request you to send the questions before to our support team - so that they can be prioritized and answered on the call.